Monday, October 12, 2009

Blog 7

Middle Class Privilege:

1. If someone was to look at my outfit they would not notice any famous clothing labels or out outlandish jewelery.
2. I am a bargain shopper, it makes my day when my entire outfit cost me about 25bucks.
3. I feel like I hit the jackpot when I run into an awesome deal at Ross or TJMaxx.
4. My family spends our vacation, visiting other family members, instead of going on a week long cruise to Hawaii.
5. Don't be surprised if I am not driving a new 2010 Mustang GT
6. Friday night movie night is the best way to kick off a wonderful weekend.
7. Budgeting is something I have been taught to do all my life.
8.The first rack I go to in a store is the one that has a HUGE red sign on it that says CLEARANCE.
9. I go shopping for winter coats at the end of the winter season to get the coat I want for 75% off
10. Where we eat dinner if were going out is determined by the nightly special at our various local restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment